Friday, November 19, 2010

November to Remember- A Song



Ya know, sometimes you feel something and you feel so alone in that feeling. That really, eventhough you know there have to be other people in this world that feel the same way, nothing about that feeling can be expressed adequately enough for others to understand your exact feeling.


Enter music. Musicians and songwriters can put into words or chords or riffs what you've been trying to explain for year. And you find a song that expresses everything you feel about a certain person, place, or thing. This song feels like it was born out of the depths of my soul about a certain thing.


Public education.

I love you and all I want you to do is just hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.