Thursday, November 4, 2010

November to Remember- Belly Laughs

Today I had two good belly laughs and they made me so happy.

1.  A student of mine came up to me just laughing his little blonde head off.  When I could finally understand him he told me he had had an accident and needed to change his pants.  Laughing isn't the typical response you get from a five year old when they have an accident so I was a little confused.  He went on to tell me he had an accident because one of his friends said something so funny he laughed hard enough to pee his pants. He was just laughing and laughing and thought it was the funniest thing.  I couldn't get the smile off my face.  Sometimes you just need someone to make you laugh so hard you pee your pants.

2.  I have, hands down, the best book buddy ever.  Yes, I know it sounds completely nerdy to have a book buddy, judge me if you must.  She reads my blog, she's an AMAZING teacher, she's always positive even when he has reasons to not be, her baby is due on my birthday, and her husband makes killer food.  Anyway, she makes the most mundane things hilarious.  I laughed so hard today while she was in my room I thought I might pull a #1 too!  Because sometimes you just need someone to make you laugh so hard you pee your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.