Last year was a year of firsts in the Aragon house. We had a baby, left a church we thought we'd love forever, found a new church we love for completely different reasons, and bought a house, just name a few. I'd also like to toot my own horn and say I breastfed a baby last year, which is still unbelievable to me. Too crazy.
This year, I'm starting off with another first- making resolutions. I've NEVER made a single resolution- never, ever, ever! I just feel compelled to this year. Honestly, I think part of it has to do with alot of retrospection I'd done and seeing flaws in myself I'd like to change. And since this is the first time I've made resolutions, I'm gonna make tons of them. That way, at least when 2011 rolls around there will be at least one that I've been successful at. Here they go, y'all, in no particular order:
1. Invite someone over to the house, at least once a month. This may seem silly, but a huge step for me.
2. Start playing guitar again.
3. Lose weight. I'm not saying how much, don't let your mind wander too much, though.
4. Start a blog.
5. Get a camera that doesn't make me cuss everytime I pick it up. (Maybe stop cussing should be in here somewhere. Just kidding, I'm an angel.)
6. Complete lesson plans weekly. Its really a necessity, really.
7. Grow a garden. Ya know, veggies for the fam?
8. Be consistent with getting my hair did. It makes me feel better, and dangit, I'm worth it.
9. More water, less Happy Hour DDP.
10. Decorate our bedroom. Its supposed to be cozy and romantic, right? Right now there isn't a dang thing on the walls and its a downer. And we all know how I hate downers.
So there you have it. My 10 for 2010. I'm well on my way, you know. Look at #4. Looks like I'm a success already.