Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smart Cookies

My students are smart cookies. That's what I say at least 5 times each day.  Yesterday was no exception. This week's unit is "Neighborhoods" and we were talking about what kinds of places are in our neighborhood.  Here was one of the exchanges:
"Mrs. Aragon, we have factories in our neighborhood." 
Not being able to think of any factories close by, I asked for more information. 
"We saw one on the way to our field trip.  A factory.  A CLOUD factory!" 
"Really,"  I said.  "How did you know what kind of factory it was?"
"Mrs. Aragon," he said disappointing. "I knew it was a cloud factory because I could see the clouds coming out the top.  Its what they make there."

Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.