Saturday, February 19, 2011

Retail Therapy Meets Destiny

We, all three of us, made it through our first day of Mother's Day Out.  I cried, Faith cried, and TJ DID NOT cry.  That is a shocker for anyone who really knows TJ.  He's a crybaby if I ever knew one.  (I will detail the first day later on sometime, it was not as crazy as I thought it would be.) 
After we left Faith I couldn't just go home and sit around and think about how she was doing.  We needed to get some screws for a dresser we were given so we set off for Lowe's.  We were walking around and both saw this rug we really liked.  I should've prefaced this with the fact that we don't agree on decorating at this house.  You saw the animals on the wall.  And TJ thinks you can just go to the store, buy something for each nook and cranny and decorate the house in a weekend.  I, on the other hand, think good things don't have to be new things necessarily and that when you wait around you find things you LOVE, not things that "will do."  At any rate, we both loved the rug at the same time.  We decided we were going to buy it and we deciding on the size of the rug we wanted since our living room is rather large and needs some sort of anchor to hold it together.  We didn't even realize that

the rug was named ARAGON!  Isn't that nifty?  When we saw it, we figured it was retail therapy meeitng destiny.  We grabbed it up, got a few more things, and were out the door. We finished our hours alone in Norman with a little thrifting that turned up NOTHING, and an amazing lunch at Coriander Cafe on Campus Corner.  Gosh, that place is good.  If someone could get me to eat daikon and jalapeno and love it, they must be amazing at what they do.

1 comment:

  1. that IS destiny! :) I saw that cafe on Campus Corner when we were there on Thursday. Intresting...things have changed since our Tuesdays with Corrie, no? :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.