Monday, November 21, 2011

Talking To Daddy

Faith prays like she's talking to her daddy.  I love it so much and I can just imagine what God is speaking back to her.  She has actually started her prayers out "Daddy..." before.  I just love that she has such a close relationship with both her dads- TJ and God.  Well, tonight she was praying at dinner time and she started on her first loooooong prayer.  She was just praising God and thanking him for all the things He's done and things He's blessed her with.  My favorite part went like this:
"And God, I just thank you for taking the bad dreams away. And when you do, just go in with Mommy next for her bad dreams.  But You have to give her privacy when she's pee-peeing kapuz that's what we do."
Both TJ and my shoulders were shaking and we were covering our faces to keep from laughing.  How in the world does God stand the cuteness He encounters everyday?!?!?

P.S.  God, I know You've already seen it, You created it for heaven's sake,  but I actually would like some privacy when I pee-pee so thank you in advance for turning the other way when I'm doing my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.