Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tiny Intercessor

My daughter.  My beautiful little girl.  She is going to be a mighty intercessor.   My mom scraped her foot pretty badly and Faith has been very concerned about it, to the point where my mom has been purposely wearing jeans and socks to cover it when she comes over.  A few night ago when I was putting Sis to bed she starting praying for my mom.  She reached down and grabbed her ankle and starting asking God to "make Grandma Hope foot feel better and not hurt anymore!"   She's also been having bad dreams lately and very often will prayer "make the bad dreams go away IN JESUS NAME!  And angels come around my room."  Then just matter of factly look at me and say, "No bad dreams comin', moma" with a huge smile on her face. 
I'm not naive enough to think that everyone who reads this blog thinks exactly like me, but I will say this: I know God hears those prayers.  How could he not lean his ears to such innocent and sincere words?  And if he hears Faith's, then He hears mine and yours too.  And I just wonder how greatly God could move if we approached him with the same amount of confidence that she does?  I pray one day we'll know. 

Just somethin' to think about...

1 comment:

  1. Once again, you made me cry. Well, Faith did. Keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.