Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Confessional Booth



I have a few things I need to get off my chest.  Here they are in no particular order:

1. I have no interest in the fact that the OKC Thunder is in the playoffs.  I know nothing of basketball, and despite my attempts, have no interest in learning.

2.  As of this very moment I would have no trouble with signing up for one of those 30% interest credit cards and completely charging a tropical vacation.

3. I want to tan, but I'm afraid I'll get some sort of skin disease.

4. We have 8 days of school left.  Rally caps are in place and we're going to need them.

5.  I'm trying to read Water for Elephants, but I just can't seem to get interested.  I've started over it and have made myself a promise that I'll finish it by Friday.  I'm never good with ultimatums, especially ones with no consequences whatsoever.  Will you please come and swat my hand on Friday if I'm still reading it? Thanks.

6. After completely finishing dinner tonight I realized that the TJ didn't like anything I had made.  BBQ chicken sandwiches with sweet potato fries.  I felt like a jerk, but I heard no complaining so he must love me.

7.  I think I might be a hypochondriac.  I'm still having the migraines, one side of my throat and ear is hurting, and my back is hurting like a mother.  Or it's all in my head.  I keep telling myself,  "Amanda, you're not sick.  Your ear isn't hurting, those migraines are just in your head.  Cut it out or else!"  But you know how I am with ultimatums.

8.  TJ told the guys at the firestation about my couponing.  I feel like a major dork.

9.  Speaking of the firestation, another girl made cakeballs for the station after calling my house to get the directions.  I am annoyed by that.  And yes, I'm aware that admitting that makes me the whiniest, most petty person you know.  You might need to delete me from your life immediately. 

10.  I'm not Catholic so this confession time means absolutely nothing.  Not that it would if I was Catholic because I don't believe any Catholic priests read this blog. 

Don't you feel less crazy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.