Friday, March 18, 2011

Ode To My Camera

You may not be a DSLR
But to me you are
So much more.
You are perfectly pocketable
Clear and crisp
Murdered out black.
I love the photographs you take
Of my growing child.
I adore you
You little Canon Powershot SD4000IS. 

Here are a few of my favorites.  And it's not that they're perfectly lighted or that the composition is just so, it's just that the moments are so special.  And I love that we captured them. Finally.


So excited Santa brought her a guitar.

Faith and her sidekick, O'Ryan, in the snow. With a beautiful blue sky.

Painting.  What can I say, she's an ar-teest. Ha!

Enjoying ice cream for the first time.  Not that she hasn't had it before, just the first time she didn't tell us it was "gucky."

Our little bug lover.  Plus, she's just absolutely gorgeous. Look at those little lippies!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! I am personally thankful for your camera taking these pictures also. She is dreamy! Her eyes are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. catchin' up on blogs tonight. love the painting pic with the hand in the forefront. cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.