Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birth Week

No, birth week is not another series special on the Discover Channel.This week my husband turned 30 years old!!!  So I decided instead of just celebrating his birthday, we would celebrate his birthday all week long.  Here is a run-down of the festivities:
Monday-don't remember
Tuesday- special dinner of steak and baked potatoes
Wednesday- triple chocolate cakeballs with sprinkles sent to the fire station
Thursday (actual day)- TWO birthday cakes, chicken fried steak dinner with all the fixins
Friday- SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DINNER with TJ's friends

Yes, I said surprise!  I worked so hard to make it a surprise for him and I really think he didn't know.  Old friends and fire station friends got together for dinner at Toby Keith's in OKC and then we went and listened to Doc Blues at the Biting Sow!  It was a lot of fun and I hope that TJ really loved it.  He deserves to be celebrated.  He's pretty great.

In other news, I have realized I am not that funny of a person.  My posts are mostly too serious.  And I'm trying to work on that. Ha! Can you make yourself more funny?  I don't really think so, but a girl can try, can't she?

1 comment:

  1. i love that monday was "don't remember" but it was special, gosh darn it! :) i feel like i overlook brent's birthday every year and never do a good enough job but you've encouraged me to plan ahead and do better this year--yay #34! :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.