Thursday, August 5, 2010

Most Moms...

Most moms take those monthly pictures of their children and have them forever.  Put a huge stuffed animal by a baby and watch them grow.  Or in their crib and see how long it takes for their feet to stick out the bars.  I, of course, didn't get on that bandwagon soon enough.  I tried, but I forgot so many months that it didn't seem worth it.  But I will have these forever and ever, amen.  We take them almost every time we go see daddy at work.  And not every kid gets to do this.

November 2009
December 2009
 January 2010
August 2010

Can you believe it?
 And just because this is the cutest picture ever....

2 comments:

  1. Did you really crop my beautiful kids out of that second pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. But only for the sole purpose of this post so you could see how she's changed. Also, my nephew from the one just below yours. SOOO sorry. I will go put myself in timeout immediately.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.