Monday, May 6, 2013

Girly Girl

Deep in my heart I want to be a girly girl, but I just can't pull it off.  Somewhere along the line I realized I'm never going to keep up with getting my hair done.  I'll never have perfectly manicured nails because I play the guitar. My closet is a hodge podge of weird things I wear and cute things that still have tags.
BUT if the stars align one day, I'd probably be looking something like this:
hairstyle
hair color





clothes I love

(And because I don't know how to link back to the original source, 
here's a link to my pinterest account with all these pictures.)


So there's who I would be if I wasn't me.  You never know what I might be in the future. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.