Okay, everyone. Can I just say this real quick? It's Octoooooooo-ber. If you didn't know that's the TENTH month of the year. Two more months and I will have a whole new set of resolutions. Well, to be more honest, some will probably stay, some will go back to the H-E-double hockeysticks they came from, and some will go into a little folder I like to call "success." That's right, you heard me- S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
Let's get to the run down:
1. People over- not this month. Too busy. Maybe October. Chili anyone?
2. Guitar- not so much. I have played this month, but I will admit I have taken NO steps to improve my ability.
3. Weight- down 10 lb, thank ya very much. And no, I'm not giving out my secret. Well, I might. But not yet.
4. Blog- yes.
5. Camera- no. I've checked out some cameras, but the house keeps needing my money for silly things like a leaking roof, a running toilet, and a new kitchen faucet.
6. Lesson Plans- going well.
7. Garden- it was wonderful while it lasted. And we learned so much about how to improve it next year. The tomatoes didn't produce to the extent I wanted them to, but I still got to give some away and that was my real plan for the garden. I also got to give pickles away, banana peppers, and cucumbers.
8. Hair- no and I need it somethin' fierce. Roots are NOT in style anymore.
9. Water- going well, I guess. I drink my 8 glasses a day, and probably less DDP some days. I think this is just going to be one that I have to let myself have. It could be worse- drinking, smoking, DDP. I choose DDP.
10. Decorate- Someone tell me where to get GREAT sheets?!?!?!? We go from sheets that shrink up and won't fit on mattress to sheets that come off the corners and end up in a wad underneath us. They're driving me crazy!!!! I don't want to spend a fortune, any suggestions would be great.