Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ummm. Whaddya sayin'?



Just a sampling of what it's like to live in my house.  Enjoy, folks.


"You know how my curtains are pulled back during nap?"
"Yes."
"Well, it's not from me looking out the window.  Its because I lick the window to cool off my mouth."
(Gagging.) "Then why do I get you an ice cold cup of water for your nightstand then?"
"Ummmm..."

***

"Daddy, I know boys are stinky, but I just think Thaddeus is the cutest little thing I've ever seen."
"Yeah, but he's still stinky, right?"
"Yep."

***

"Today a boy told me I had bad breathe."
"What did you say?"
"Well, I waited until he wasn't listening and then I told him his breathe smelled like a frog."




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.