|"Mom, Elmo's on. Shut that thing off."|
1. Acts of Hospitality (mostly focused on inside my home, but outside too).
I want my house to be a home. I want people to stop by. Come over for dinner. Sit on the back porch by the fire pit. Exhale and feel comfortable.
2. Document 1000 gifts. Without quitting. Even if people question my intentions.
I WAS doing this, but I quit because someone questioned my intentions. How foolish of me. So I'm starting again. (Maybe one of my resolutions would be to quit caring what people think about me so much...)
3. The baby books. For the love of God, the baby books!
There's no explanation. Just do it, man!
4. Trip to Disney.
Booked, y'all. BOOM.
5. Go see TJ's grandpa in NM
Love this man. Love this family. I would adore going at the time of the balloon festival so we will just have to see how it all plays out.
6. Tone down thighs and waist (I'm talkin' inches, people!)
I'm continuing to jog. I need to find a plan for this one. I guess I'll go to Pinterest. Where all the trainers hang out.
7. Finish a 5K (actual race, not in my neighborhood.)
Signed up. BOOM.
8. Sell stuff that's clogging our lives.
I loathe garage sales and I get nervous for people to come scope out stuff I've put on Craigslist. Any ideas for how to sell stuff another way?
I know alot of people have a focus word for the year as opposed to resolutions. I would say that if I had to have a word it would be FINISH. I can sometimes crap out at the end and I dislike that. So I want to finish well.