2- 2 GOALS FOR THE YEAR (but I made it 4)
1. Be thankful. Yes.
2. Be as healthy as I used to be and love it as much as I used to. Since I started back in March, I'd say I've lost between 15-20 pounds, but you can't really tell yet. That's okay with me. I'm getting healthier and working on increasing my workout stamina.
3. Be organized in most facets of my life. My classroom is looking great, my kitchen not so much. Why is it that I wish after dinner I could just push a denotation button every.single.night???? I hate cleaning the kitchen. It's a huge mess all the time, but then I get all wiggy about TJ leaving things in the window sill. I'm a nutcase. That's all there is to it.
4. Be more adventurous. Be more fun.
Um, so he did. And then I chickened out of getting a tattoo this month so I'm pretty much a failure OR the smartest person ever.
0- 1 THING TO STOP DOING
1. Stop spending unwisely. Saving for Disney. Paying off debt. No fun, but so necessary when I look at Faith. Her legs are a mile long which ensures expensive jeans her whole life, she's already planning her wedding, and her college education is going to be here before you know it.
1- 1 PLACE TO VISIT
1. Beaver's Bend- Check.
3- 3 THINGS I WANT TO LEARN
1. Learn how to REALLY study the Bible. Ruth- check. Now onto Peter.
2. Learn to knit or crochet. Not now. Or ever. A more attainable goal would be go to the restroom without visitors.
3. Learn to drive a standard. Not yet.
4. Learn to play the guitar better. Had to go. So weird. I had marked this one off the list, but now I find myself playing guitar more than usual. Weird.