Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Res Check


So here's the latest resolution check.  Even though it's not a bunch of huge success stories, it's progress and that's better than nothing. 

2- 2 goals for the year
1. Be thankful.  Yes. 
2. Be as healthy as I used to be and love it as much as I used to.  Working on it.  Making progress.  Imperfect progression. 
3. Be organized in most facets of my life.  I've already been organizing my classroom for next year.  The house works for us for now. Except the playroom, which is the bane of my existence. Can I get an amen?  Why do we even have them?  Of course, its disgusting we've become a people who spend stuff on crap no one even plays with, dedicate a room to hold it all, then complain about it.  Sweet Baby Jesus. 
4. Be more adventurous.  Be more fun.  Working on it. TJ would say I get a big F.  I would say maybe a C-. 

0- 1 think I want to stop doing
1. Stop spending unwisely.  Working on it. 

1- 1 place to visit
1. Beaver's Bend- Done and done. Post to come. 

3- 3 things I want to learn
1. Learn how to REALLY study the Bible.  Working on it. 
2. Learn to knit or crochet.  Not now. Or ever. A more attainable goal would be go to the restroom without visitors. 
3. Learn to drive a standard. TJ better teach me.  Or I'll take his Mustang and learn myself. 
4. Learn to play the guitar better. Had to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.