Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resoluters Unite!

I'm having trouble narrowing my ideas and thoughts for the new year in my little 2013 resolution prompt.  I feel like it needs to be the year 4014 so I can fit them all in.  I think I'm just going to go with what I have now and work through them as a I can.

2- 2 goals for the year
1. Be thankful.  Show I'm thankful.  Write down 5 things I'm thankful for every day.
2. Be as healthy as I used to be and love it as much as I used to.  That translates to lose the baby weight and then some, but mostly to just get back to the healthier lifestyle I thrived on for so long.
3. Be organized in most facets of my life.  I feel like my brain is manifested in my house, my car, and my classroom.  And let me tell ya, they ain't lookin' so hot right now.  I'm already working on this one and it feels so good to have LESS CLUTTER.
4. Be more adventurous.  Be more fun.  How?  I have no idea!!! TJ calls me a stick in the mud and I totally, TOTALLY am.  I just can't seem to dislodge the stick from the mud.

0- 1 think I want to stop doing
1. Stop spending unwisely.  Dave Ramsey is amazing and couponing saves SO MUCH MONEY,  they just take dedication I wasn't willing to spend last year.  We paid dearly for it, monetarily and in other ways.    I hate money- earning money, spending money, saving money, etc.

1- 1 place to visit
1. Beaver's Bend- This isn't a big one, I just think it would be a perfect summer getaway for our family of 4.  No 12 hour drives, no tents, all fun.

3- 3 things I want to learn
1. Learn how to REALLY study the Bible.  Enter: Jen Hatmaker.  If you don't know of and love this woman, please google her.  I really identify with her writing style, teaching style, life style and I dig her book about studying the Bible.
2. Learn to knit or crochet.  I think this resolution might have carried over since 2010.  I just need to be patient and learn.  So hard for me.
3. Learn to drive a standard.
4. Learn to play the guitar better.

Now, if you make resolutions, please tell me what they are in the comments.  I love hearing other people's resolutions!!!!

A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.