Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My "I love" T-shirt

I had a friend in college that wore a shirt that said " I love my husband." Everyone thought it was  sweet, but she told a group of us later that she only wore it when they we're at each others throats. She was just reminding herself of at she already knew.

If  had an "I love" shirt today this  what it would say:

I love loud classrooms.
I love  cooking dinner.
I  love talking about dieting. No, actually  really just  hate that one.
I love friends on Facebook that complain about their husbands horribly then whine because their marriage is bad. Actually loathe that one.
I love email.
I love baby formula.
I love my phone.

Can't you feel the love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking "Me, leave a comment?" And the answer is "Yes." It's always yes.