Sometimes my feet hurt so bad I literally would rather pee my pants than walk to the bathroom.
Rib pain so intense I actually considered going to the hospital.
Emotions running so high I think my tears have tears.
Welcome to third trimester meets the beginning of school.
But we will overcome. And make it the 7 or fewer (dear Lord, please not more) weeks until our little guy gets here.
Thank God, though:
- that all my emotional breakdowns have been at home and not at my workplace.
- that the people at Crocs have never heard how much I badmouth them because I fully intend on buying a pair of their flip flops this week.
- that my students didn't see me when I tripped on thin air and went down on all fours on the first day of school.
- that I finally found a pair a maternity work pants that fit me (and bought three pair.) And thank God that they had more because I tore a hole in one of them on the first day of school in the aforementioned fall.
- that in 7 weeks (or fewer, please Jesus) I will forget how hard these last few weeks were and we will be an official family of 4.